Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend with Grandparents


Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Giles and Grandma and Grandpa Whiting came down to stay in St. George and visit us. The morning they came down, McKaydee had her two month doctor's appointment. She had to have her first shots at that appointment. She was so brave, but it broke my heart to hear her cry when they gave her the shots! Here is a picture of her with the little bandaids on her legs - I let her wear them for a while for bragging rights! Haha!


All of the grandparents loved being down here with McKaydee, but I think Grandpa Whiting really loved seeing her the most! It was so cute, she was a little fussy one morning so grandma took her for a while. The next thing I knew, she was asleep in bed with grandpa - definitely picture worthy!

One of the days they were down here, we went up to Duck Creek to visit Jason at work. While we were up there we got to go for a little ride. It was very fun. Mom and grandma even went! I was really proud of them!


McKaydee had her first upclose encounter with a horse! It was so cute, but I don't know if she knew what to think... all I can say is that she'll figure them out soon enough if her dad has anything to do with it! She'll be our little cowgirl. ;)


What a fun weekend!

5 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I can't believe she's already two months old! I love that your grandma rode on the horse too! She's so cute!

Dan and Sara said...

I love the new look of your blog... very cute! That is awesome grams and mom got on the horses. Those pictures were really fun to see! McKaydee is growing up way too fast. You need to come and visit us again so I can remember what she looks like :)

Kaylee said...

Oh boy i love that picture of mataydee sleeping by grandpa(dad) its very cute! she's gonna be a big girl soon! It looks like you guys had a good 24th of july!!!

Jeana said...

I love the picture of McKaydee w/ your dad 'aka uncle boyders' :) It is sooo precious!

Holly said...

Oh my heck that picture of McKaydee with her bandaids is so cute! She has the cutest smile on her face. I absolutely loved it! Me and mom were cracking up at it!