Sunday, July 27, 2008

24th of July

For the 24th Jason and I, and his sisters and their husbands went for a 4-wheeler ride up around Circleville. There were seven of us that went. We started in Circleville and went up on Beaver Mountain and down to Marysvale, then back to Circleville. The entire trip was almost 80 miles, and it took us about five hours with all of our stops. It was so much fun. We saw some pretty amazing views, but pictures just don't do them justice! I was pretty worn out by the time we got back, but it was very worth it!



The glasses I'm wearing are very stylish, right?! I forgot mine, so I wore Jason's for a while. As we were driving along, he stopped and reached down for something. He found these other glasses for me to wear... he's so thoughtful ;) Anyway they were better than nothing!
It was nice to go with Jason. We sure appreciated Jason's mom and sister for watching McKaydee for us. When we got back to Circleville, we all had dinner and visited for a while. It was a very fun day. I did miss not seeing fireworks though. We were so busy with everything else that we forgot about them, until it got dark... oh well it was still great!

10 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Your four wheeler ride sounds so fun, I love to go on long rides in the mountains!

Dan and Sara said...

I'm really glad you were able to go out and do something fun with Jason. It sounds like you had a great time! It was a really boring 24th for me. It's usually my most favorite day of the year - but this year I had to work. It was the hugest bummer ever!

Rebecca said...

It looks beautiful! It looks like your parents are lovin' the new baby.

Sorensons said...

That sounds so fun! My pregnancy has been great. I had morning sickness for the first bit. That went away and since then I haven't had TOO many complaints! :) I am just ready for the baby to be here and I still have three months! How are you doing? Your little girl is so cute!! I know you are a wonderful mom! It looks like you have a pretty neat husband too! Good job for finishing school too! It is hard but I just keep telling myself it will be worth it!

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the picture of McKaydee asleep with your dad!!! Priceless! I'm glad you and Jason got to spend the day together, just the two of you (that's a lot harder to do with little ones) I think that's the first time I've seen him in a hat that's not a cowboy hat!

Heidi said...

Carlia! This is Heidi (Winterton) Atwood. I came across your blog and was shocked to see you have a baby! Congratulations! That's so exciting. It's obviously been a LONG time.

Matt and Erin said...

Hey Carlia! It's Erin (Zane) Pitcher. I was so excited to come across your blog...and I was even more excited when I saw that you have a baby girl! She is so cute, and I think McKaydee is the cutest name ever! And Car, you look so good. You totally don't look like you've had a baby. I'm amazed! It's been way too long since I've seen you. Maybe if we're both home at Christmas...I know...We'll go camping in Wallsburg on New Year's Eve and stay up all night! ;) McKaydee's a tough little girl, right?! :)

The Tomlinsons said...

SO......when are we going to get some more updates on your little family. We love hearing what you guys are up to.

Jamie said...

hey~!! I talked to your little sister about your baby and I'm so excited for you - we had babies pretty close together. I loved reading your blog, it's so fun to see what you're up to. You look incredible, by the way.

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

HEY!!! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever! Your baby is so so cute! I was reading your post about 4 wheeling and we were in Marysvale that same weekend!!! Do you guys live around there?