Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's that time again - HALLOWEEN! We had lots of fun this year coming up with and making costumes. Shelly (my sister-in-law) came over to Glendale so we got to go trick-or-treating with her and two of her kids. Of course McKaydee had a ball and Sadie had fun too although she stayed in the car with me most of the time :) Anyway here are a few pictures I took at the end of the night (I didn't find my camera until after we had gone trick-or-treating so I didn't get any pictures with the cousins but oh well I'm just glad I got a few of these little munchkins!!!)

8 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Car,
Your kids are sooo cute! McKaydee makes a perfect Raggedy Ann. Did you really make those costumes? I'm so impressed!

Dan and Sara said...

Oh SOO cute! Sadie looks SO much like you in that first picture! I love both the outfits.

McKaydee really does make the perfect Raggedy Ann. She looks 100% thrilled!

Give the girls a hug for me!

Maples Family!! said...

Super cute kids!! Love the costumes!

Ashley said...

Cute costumes!! Hope you had a good Halloween!! Miss you girl!

Heidi said...

Love, love, love their costumes! Gotta love Halloween!

Holly said...

If you hadn't have told us that those pics were of McKaydee I wouldn't have had any idea who it was! She does look very very cute, and so does Sadie! Miss you guys!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Oh man, I love those girls. Sades looks so big sitting up there! I love her. And I'm with Hol, I barely recognize McKaydee but she looks adorable. You can tell she had a blast! Miss you.

Teresa Johnson said...

That Raggedy Ann Costume is the cutest! Cute pics and great to catch up with y'all. Miss y'all!