Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's that time again - HALLOWEEN! We had lots of fun this year coming up with and making costumes. Shelly (my sister-in-law) came over to Glendale so we got to go trick-or-treating with her and two of her kids. Of course McKaydee had a ball and Sadie had fun too although she stayed in the car with me most of the time :) Anyway here are a few pictures I took at the end of the night (I didn't find my camera until after we had gone trick-or-treating so I didn't get any pictures with the cousins but oh well I'm just glad I got a few of these little munchkins!!!)

8 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Car,
Your kids are sooo cute! McKaydee makes a perfect Raggedy Ann. Did you really make those costumes? I'm so impressed!

Dan and Sara said...

Oh SOO cute! Sadie looks SO much like you in that first picture! I love both the outfits.

McKaydee really does make the perfect Raggedy Ann. She looks 100% thrilled!

Give the girls a hug for me!

Maples Family!! said...

Super cute kids!! Love the costumes!

Dave & Ashley Fairey said...

Cute costumes!! Hope you had a good Halloween!! Miss you girl!

Heidi said...

Love, love, love their costumes! Gotta love Halloween!

Forrest and Holly said...

If you hadn't have told us that those pics were of McKaydee I wouldn't have had any idea who it was! She does look very very cute, and so does Sadie! Miss you guys!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Oh man, I love those girls. Sades looks so big sitting up there! I love her. And I'm with Hol, I barely recognize McKaydee but she looks adorable. You can tell she had a blast! Miss you.

Teresa Johnson said...

That Raggedy Ann Costume is the cutest! Cute pics and great to catch up with y'all. Miss y'all!